Harte Hanks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.3

HTML Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interacted only with my recruiter throughout the entire process. They just looked at my resume and decided from there with no phone screens or interviews. For this particular contract position, they were mostly looking for HTML experience. They didn't seem to care about CSS experience. Then when they think you have enough experience, you'll electronically sign all the appropriate papers.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX).

Interview

Fun, interactive, informative. It was a great experience over all. I interviewed 2 years ago and the interview process is completely different now. Whatever has changed weather supervisors or customers they are supporting I am a fan

Interview Questions

• where I see myself in 2 years   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very fast, I was asked standard questions that were read from a piece of paper, it was a 10 minute interview, the questions were mostly about behavior and customer service based. I was hired on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I felt the interview process was very underwhelming and terse. There seemed to be no organization in collectively communicating the companies future vision for the job role. There wasn't much assurance given that the role would still be around 6 months or a year out. The questions were not applicable to the job either.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a deadline to complete but you weren't sure you were going to meet it?   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process the first time was misleading. I was told by the Manager that interviewed me that he likes me and was going to reach out in a week for a formal offer. Well that took over a month and I was reinterview with a different Manager who hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you familar with Harte Hanks   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Phila, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Full day of interviews with people every hour. Basic interview questions and didn't probe. Also had difficulty answering questions around CEO and other senior leadership leaving company. Many people I know are leaving too so tough to feel comfortable joining a company like that if offered job.

Interview Questions

• Give example of how you influenced someone in the past.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Like a feeding frenzy. The only person who knew anything was my recruiter who was from a staffing agency. The internal recruiters and "hiring Managers" if you call them that were in a major rush

Interview Questions

• They only asked me to commit to an open work schedule.   1 Answer

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Langhorne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. They looked at my resume, gave me a "technical support" test which covered not even basic support questions. The 25 question test was suppose to take 30 minutes, literally did it in 5 minutes, and got nothing wrong at all. Sad really.

Interview Questions

• there were no real questions. They went over my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Strategic Aacounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Fast tracked me since I had other offers. Still required to go through the same vetting process. Relatively easy process with several rounds with different sales managers. Intense interviews but only to dig into experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to tailor a solution for your client.   Answer Question

HBO NOW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair, that had a massive turn out. Once you sign in, you wait for one of the HR reps to interview you. They ask some very basic questions about your background and work experience. This place is not overly picky about who they hire, as you will soon tell just by walking around.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you with a Apple products.   1 Answer