Harte Hanks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2016

2.3

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Langhorne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a joke. They looked at my resume, gave me a "technical support" test which covered not even basic support questions. The 25 question test was suppose to take 30 minutes, literally did it in 5 minutes, and got nothing wrong at all. Sad really.

Interview Questions

• there were no real questions. They went over my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Strategic Aacounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Fast tracked me since I had other offers. Still required to go through the same vetting process. Relatively easy process with several rounds with different sales managers. Intense interviews but only to dig into experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to tailor a solution for your client.   Answer Question

HBO NOW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair, that had a massive turn out. Once you sign in, you wait for one of the HR reps to interview you. They ask some very basic questions about your background and work experience. This place is not overly picky about who they hire, as you will soon tell just by walking around.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you with a Apple products.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Langhorne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who said I'd be a great match. He asked me to come back in 2 hours to meet with a supervisor. I came back and waited almost 2 hours to be told they are too busy and short staffed.
    I was then scheduled the following week for my 2nd interview which was extremely easy. I took a 20 question written test about smart phones, can't remember the questions exactly but scored 100%.
    Immediately after that the recruiter took me back to another office for a spit drug test where
    I was left alone to spit in a cup. The who process took like 15 minutes.
    I was called back and told I was being hired on directly and to come in to fill out paperwork. That was the longest part of the whole process, a ridiculous amount of paperwork, I sat around a table with 6 other people filling it out.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of smartphones? Can you clear your browsers cookies/cache?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Grueling writing tests all conducted via email overtook any formal interview process. Providing massive amounts of "free" copy with curt, illogical feedback that makes one wonder why big financial institutions are utilizing these so called skilled "marketing professionals." Found the entire process dehumanizing, manipulative, and a massive waste of time. The writing tests are poorly thought out and terribly communicated. Also, very disturbing how very little they know about mobile marketing. Also, begs the question is this a writing test or way to get free labor.

Customer Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Langhorne, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and brought me in to interview, he told me to come back in a hour so the suprvisor could interview me bc he thought I was a great match. came back in 45 min and waited two hours or them to tell me to come back another day for my second interview. took them longer then said to ask me to come back. Once I did, I was asked about my history in customer service and given a 20 question test about smart phones. the guy from the temp agency then gave me a drug test after my 2nd interview by mouth immediately after, the same day of my second interview. he left the room when he gave me test. honestly I think he somehow let everyone pass some how bc there were definitely people on drugs working there. guessing he got commissioned for bringing people on, bc I got 3 emails from different recruiters and who ever got to me first is who interviewed me. what's more funny is after I was hired on directly I still received emails from that temp agency offering me the same job I just got, the emails even said bring people I know looking for employment, seemed very desperate. I was then called and given 3 hours notice to go back to the office bc I was going to be hired directly through the company as a seasonal employee. I'm guessing so they didn't have to pay the temp agency too.?? the job should have been from March to October 2015. with promise of placement on another account when the first one wrapped up around October.

Interview Questions

• I was given a fairly easy 20 question written quiz about smart phones. Once I interviewed with my soon to be supervisor you could tell she was new at it but very nice to me. (too bad she put in her two weeks after I finished training)   1 Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume I was given interview time options and a presentation to prepare. The options were over several days and at different times. I had one panel interview during which I presented a training module. The interviewers were very attentive and asked a lot of interesting questions about my background and different situations.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to design your material or have it created for you.   1 Answer

Cognos Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks.

Interview

I was contracted by Hiring manager and she set a phone interview , followed by skype. The interview itself was not difficult. They are not very technically sound and follow old strategies and methodologies especially in reporting side

Interview Questions

• There is nothing difficult about the whole interview process. This was cake walk. The client is not very technically strong.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Show up dressed nice. Show that you care about how you look, and they will hire you there isnt much difficulty getting in the door if you take it upon yourself to leave your highschool drama at the door. The only con, is that working here can feel dehumanizing as they micromanage you and forbid you from doing anything other than reading or staring at the computer screen.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Reception Interview

Interview

Positions are openly available on the company website as well as internally and I had 2 interviews. Very easy to talk to the management and they do not make it difficult to interview at all.

Interview Questions

• What are you your weaknesses is difficult to answer. when applying for a job.   Answer Question