Hartford Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Norwich, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very fair. They were very open and friendly and did not make me feel intimidated. It is very important to be a team player in this field and I like that this is important to Backus.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Hartford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Some managers will talk at you giving you little time to portray yourself. Some managers will review a check list of HH behaviors and dive into your psych background.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you when I stop them in the parking lot on the way home today?   Answer Question

Received a more favorable offer from another organization.

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (New Britain, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

You will have to meet with someone in HR before meeting with the manager/director of the department. The interview with the manager/director comes next and this one is more relevant to the position. You will also have to submit to a drug screening and physical. The interview with HR is pretty difficult and they will ask you many standard questions but give you a hard time if you miss anything.

Interview Questions

• They questioned me about the dates of employment from my previous employers even though they had this listed right in front of them on my resume.   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Avon, CT).

Interview

I was called for an interview 3 weeks after I applied. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and i enjoyed the experience. He was more interested in my personality and how i handle situations and people. It was a pleasant interview

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare.

Interview

easy interview. Made great promises. basically just marketed their company, not many questions or screenings. Basically wanted to sell themself. They really try to impress you on the first day. basically they want to make sure you want the job, due to their inconsistent retention rate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare.

Interview

Spoke with HR first by phone. Then set up an in-person interview and met with head of clinical operations and area manager for 1-2 hours. Then had a phone interview with direct supervisor (site director). It would have been an in-person meeting but I was applying from another state so a phone interview was offered.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I learned of an opening from a current employee, then I applied online and attended two in-person interviews. I took time to prepare for the interviews and they went very well. I learned a good deal about current research studies conducted on-site and was given opportunity to ask about their research. It took a few months from the time I heard about the opening to the time I attended orientation after being hired.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in weekend/weeknight availability and study population were key points of discussion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation phase.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and informative. It was more of an informational interview than an actual interview. They asked me what my hours would be and what days I would like to come in right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare.

Interview

Best Plan of Action is to ask someone who works in the hospital to recommend you. Nepotism is alive and well.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a patient verbally targeting you?   1 Answer

Mental Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danielson, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Danielson, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Went in, met with director, shadowed a group session, left and returned to share my initial thoughts with the director. She answered any questions I had, which were none. It was very straightforward and informal.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified, what is your background with this population, etc   Answer Question

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hartford Healthcare (Hartford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at one location, and my information was passed along to a better position, and the interview process was less about me and more about the prospective role in the company