Hartford Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.0

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

Took about a week and a half. I visited twice in order to make a final decision on the floor I preferred to work on. I was called by a recruiter and matched to the area of the hospital that best matched my skill set, which was great because it actually matched where I wanted to work! Once hired, all paperwork was done online. This made everything so much easier and I hardly spent anytime driving to the site before my start date.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Avon, CT).

Interview

I was called for an interview 3 weeks after I applied. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and i enjoyed the experience. He was more interested in my personality and how i handle situations and people. It was a pleasant interview

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital.

Interview

I applied online. I was then called to interview. THen I went in for an interview. Then I was called for a decision within a couple of months. They have to do a background check and everything afterwards

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied nearly 2.5 years and they never called. the application status always stated not selected or under review and then all at once they would update their records and put not selected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital in February 2016.

Interview

Brief 20 minute phone call with the director of Medical Education. It is very informal and casual. Ask the director about the program to learn more - you do not need to know everything about it. Mention that you have talked to past interns. Have a list of potential departments you would like to work with. Try to bring up Hartford HealthCare, the parent company of Hartford Hospital.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview went well. I met the manager in an office setting. The interview was about 20-30 minutes long. I interviewed with two people. I didn't get a tour of the area I was potentially going to be working in. So, I guess I can say the interview was short and simple. I can honestly say that after I left I could not tell how the interview went. I left very curious.

Interview Questions

• "What's one thing your enemy would say about you?"   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and was contacted two weeks later by a hiring manager for a brief phone screen and an offer to come in for an interview the following day. It was a panel with the practice manager and two of the nurse supervisors. They were very nice, questions were very easy to answer. Great vibe. The following day, they called to confirm it was okay to check my references. The following day, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Anesthesia Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Easy interview questions. Reliability and team work is key for a potential employee. Interviewed by Nurse and unit leader, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Overall I hiring process took awhile though but it was so worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Team work Is key...

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Some managers will talk at you giving you little time to portray yourself. Some managers will review a check list of HH behaviors and dive into your psych background.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you when I stop them in the parking lot on the way home today?   Answer Question

Received a more favorable offer from another organization.

Vice President, Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person meeting with talent recruiters(2). Mostly background and what could I bring to the job questions. Questions were about skills and how they would tie into the job. Also, questions about strategy, how would I create a creative working atmosphere, ...etc. It was a good learning experience for me. Final candidates were all either PhD or MD..

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a difficult employee and how you handled it.   1 Answer