Hartford Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hartford Hospital Interview Questions

1.8

Undergraduate Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital in February 2016.

Interview

Brief 20 minute phone call with the director of Medical Education. It is very informal and casual. Ask the director about the program to learn more - you do not need to know everything about it. Mention that you have talked to past interns. Have a list of potential departments you would like to work with. Try to bring up Hartford HealthCare, the parent company of Hartford Hospital.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview went well. I met the manager in an office setting. The interview was about 20-30 minutes long. I interviewed with two people. I didn't get a tour of the area I was potentially going to be working in. So, I guess I can say the interview was short and simple. I can honestly say that after I left I could not tell how the interview went. I left very curious.

Interview Questions

• "What's one thing your enemy would say about you?"   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and was contacted two weeks later by a hiring manager for a brief phone screen and an offer to come in for an interview the following day. It was a panel with the practice manager and two of the nurse supervisors. They were very nice, questions were very easy to answer. Great vibe. The following day, they called to confirm it was okay to check my references. The following day, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Anesthesia Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Easy interview questions. Reliability and team work is key for a potential employee. Interviewed by Nurse and unit leader, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Overall I hiring process took awhile though but it was so worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Team work Is key...

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Some managers will talk at you giving you little time to portray yourself. Some managers will review a check list of HH behaviors and dive into your psych background.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you when I stop them in the parking lot on the way home today?   Answer Question

Received a more favorable offer from another organization.

Vice President, Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person meeting with talent recruiters(2). Mostly background and what could I bring to the job questions. Questions were about skills and how they would tie into the job. Also, questions about strategy, how would I create a creative working atmosphere, ...etc. It was a good learning experience for me. Final candidates were all either PhD or MD..

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a difficult employee and how you handled it.   1 Answer

PAA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

applied online, short phone interview, met with HR who took me to the unit and from there interviewed in front of a panel of interviewers (4). Afterwards received a call a week later saying I got the job. Then I took a health screening plus drug test, and took a tb test, plus flu shot. I did paper work with HR, and went to a initial training with 300 people ( it was 8 hours). The next day that split us up with our peers and then we were in fulltime training for 5weeks. (in classroom and on the floor) p.s. they check all your references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to multi-task and how would you rate your multi-tasking skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they told me the pay and asked if I agreed

Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

First submitted online application, then interview in person in the department I was applying for residency. The whole process was very laid back and easy going, not stressful at all.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I learned of an opening from a current employee, then I applied online and attended two in-person interviews. I took time to prepare for the interviews and they went very well. I learned a good deal about current research studies conducted on-site and was given opportunity to ask about their research. It took a few months from the time I heard about the opening to the time I attended orientation after being hired.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in weekend/weeknight availability and study population were key points of discussion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation phase.