Harvard University Department Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harvard University Department Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

I had an in person interview, which took about an hour. I was them invited to return for a second interview, with more of the department staff present. The second interview was conducted as a group, rather than one-on-one. All in all, the process took about 3 weeks, though that first call did take an extra few weeks to get! It was a pretty standard process, and well-organized. I lost the job to someone internal, but they were clear that it was not due to lacking qualifications or not interviewing well, which was helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harvard University

Department Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harvard University.

Interview

I received a call at which time a brief phone interview took place. I was scheduled for an in person interview. I was asked back for a second interview fairly quickly, to meet the rest of the team. I did have to chase a decision for a bit, and I think they were making sure the person they did chose fit in well. All in all a fairly pleasant process though.

Interview Questions