Harvard University Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harvard University Executive Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews for an entry level position, first round was phone, second round with administrators, 3rd round with the hiring professor, 4th round with the hiring professor again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Harvard   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Harvard University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by interview with director, followed by interview with Associate Professor. It was a pretty standard interview for the position and apparently there is a lot of competition.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvard University (Cambridge, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The H.R. representative kept me waiting for a long time before I was invited into her office. She asked me almost no questions. She had very little to say about the job. She acted completely uninterested. I later discovered that she hired an internal candidate. I don't know why they even bothered to interview me! It was a big waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very generally about my previous experience.   1 Answer