Harvey Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harvey Industries Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvey Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Industries in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview and then two step on site interview. Interviewed with engineering manager, then plant manager, and finally a second plant manager. Standard straight forward interview with basic questions. Plant tour. Communication was great. I am sick and tired of online job searching and HR people hiding behind their email. Not here. Given contact information and kept up do date. HR person even called me on way home. Too bad company is in financial trouble.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about background. Whether I was interested in different job duties.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent offer. Plant had to lay off employees three days later. Job offer revoked

Outside Saled Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Industries.

Interview

Met with HR rep and filled out application at Corp office. Met with Sales Manager and VP Sales then 2 wks later, met with Corp Sales Mgr and offered position. Company seemed fun and very open door to ownership at the time

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic and none were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Offer was decent.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harvey Industries (Braintree, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

short and to the point, brief review of background and employment history, communications skills, seemed that they were very busy and did not review my resume before I walked in there, followed up a few times but never received any communication in return

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Industries (Waltham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. First face to face was over an hour - lots of great questions asked and I felt that the director interviewing me really wanted to know me, what type of culture I would thrive in, not just my experience. Final round was a half day with 6 people - individual meetings. Everyone I met was friendly, open & very honest about their experiences at Harvey.

Maint and Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Industries (Aiken, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

receive call from Plant Manager whom I have known for 25 or 30 years. He called me twice after I had visited the plant. He made me an offer. I worked at this plant when it was owned by another company.

Interview Questions

• I was told they thought we should fire most of the maintenance department and hire new people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told him I wanted more because of the problems I saw in the plant that we had to overcome as quickly as we could. He came back with a counter offer that was close to what I wanted thus I excepted the offer.