Harvey Nash Group Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Attended an assessment day in central London which comprised of a company presentation, pitching yourself to the group and finally a group debate. There were about 15 candidates in attendance each of whom were from quite different backgrounds. The presentation was fairly boring and just reinforced the companies values. The balloon debate did not really work well as people had chosen such different people.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview was, quite simply, embarrassing. there were no questions asked, simply a mundane series of group excersizes. the other people there were just as dull and up their own behinds as the questions being asked. 0/10 would not recommend. although this is a humungous company with excessive history, i feel this process is completely pointless, and i was left with humungous regret for the £8 Oyster card bill I wasted on this.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Three stages. One interview with a consultant, interview with the team and a final presentation. The final stage was a great opportunity to get to know the company better. Very friendly along the different stages. Conversational style to check if there was cultural fit.

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

5 interviews for a low level job. Should have been 6 but someone didn't make the time to meet me. Nothing particularly quirky or difficult, stock interview questions. They were more keen to find out about me than technical capabilities.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Nash Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial communications with company were via a rec to rec agency. Received feedback from rec agency that they were reviewing CV. Then told I had an interview date and time. Harvey Nash sent details through via rec agency. They gave me details of format of interview, scenarios etc. Organisation seemed very precise and detailed. Expected more people at interview as it involved 1:1 interview, group discussion and questions.

Met Director of Talent on arrival to interview. Very welcoming and put me at ease. Asked questions to all candidates and presided in small talk. Reception were also friendly, I noticed how they engaged with clients who were waiting to be seen. At first interview, there were two people present. Director of Talent and a manager. Very friendly but formal. Seemed to have researched candidates as they had our CV's. Also listened and took notes throughout interview process.

From discussions and questions the company held itself out as young, dynamic and hardworking. Also innovative and very interested in technology. Made it clear job was a sales role, and targets were expected to be hit. Gave good initial feedback on role plays, particularly cold calling and CV presentation. Also very informative about second stage interview.

Unfortunately the second interview was poorly managed and prepared. Was meant to see two people but one person turned up, and then said second couldn't see me. First - told they were in a meeting, then told the second couldn't see me as there was a potential conflict. Very weak as the conflict was minimal - knowledge of someone in my social circle. Also my rec to rec agent and myself were not informed of this beforehand, and basis of second interview was that first interviewer was to ask me questions etc and form his view, and then second interviewer would do same.

Interviewer didn't have knowledge of my CV, and abrasive in attitude. OK to ask reservations but did not give chance for me to express my strengths. Also closed his interview without giving me the chance to ask questions. Had to cajole next stage of process from him as I was been shown the door.

Interview Questions

• How much were you earning in your jobs over the last three years?   1 Answer