Hasbro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hasbro Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.7

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Met with 5 total people, as position will support two departments. On-topic questions, but with room for personality to come through. They did a great job explaining the job responsibilities, and even better in detailing what kind of upward mobility a motivated employee can expect to achieve in the future.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to apply at Hasbro?   Answer Question
    • What kind of environment brings out my best work?   Answer Question
    • What experience do I have in working closely with people of different educational/professional backgrounds and responsibilities than my own?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Super nice and friendly people. Be prepared with questions to ask them, they let me lead the interview off with questions I had to make sure I was prepared

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Over the phone and it went really well. It was engaging, they liked my work, and told me they would be back to me. I never received an email or a call, even though I called and emailed.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my company   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Doesn't show genuine interest in applicant's work, but they need spots filled so they'll still offer a position. Will put applicant in something they did not apply for just to fill spots.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

I would say, it was a good interview. Not too difficult questions and also the interviewer was showing personal interest in each of detail I was representing. Overall, Good interview !

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

After getting denied from 2 internships at Hasbro prior to this one, I knew how the process worked. Even though I was a bit shaken up, the interviewer from my previous interview, recommended me for this position.. My experience was great and I recommend doing your research! Know all their brands, stock, any major business endeavors they are thinking about going into. Be friendly, get there early (the parking is a bit confusing at first, use the Omni Hotel in your GPS). Be excited, getting an interview with them is already crazy competitive, so be happy!

Manager Role At HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick response after submitting online, had a screening phone interview with HR and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. I sent a thank you email and then a follow-up email shortly thereafter. I received no responses to either and never heard from anyone ever again. That's rude. Candidates spend a lot of time to research and prepare, or at least they should, and some achnowledgment, any acknowledgement, afterwards should be part of the process. I held Hasbro to a higher standard and I'm disappointed.

Industrial Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

It was a skype interview, extremely casual, I just go over my portfolio and why I would like to work there and my weakness and strength. Nothing unexpected, and also whats my favorite toy.

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

I applied for the job and then got an email that I was picked for a video interview and then a few days later I got an email that I got the job

Interview Questions

• Class experience that would be relevant to the position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Those who I would be working for sent me a few phone calls, mostly asking about my experience in copywriting and my other internship experience. They were looking for someone later in their college career.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite toy growing up?   1 Answer