Hasbro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hasbro Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.6

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

2 sets of in person interviews, one with HR and 2 members of the team. Next round was in person with the same 2 members of the team and another person with similar past experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on the level to which I would be committed to entering a new role that was offered, if that opportunity arose.   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

very thorough. they ask pointed questions about your work history and take and honest interest in what you've done previously.

Interview Questions

• they asked me, "why hasbro, as opposed to any other technology or entertainment company i've worked for before?" it was a great question that allowed me to explain in detail the difference between the culture they had to offer as opposed to other ones i've been a part of before.   Answer Question

Magic Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Phone interview

Flow Planner Interview

Interview

informal but direct and to the point. Very short and driven by the VP, then taken over by HR
    not very detailed about my qualifications. seemed like they wanted me before I got there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none whatsoverver

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone screen for one position (different toy brand), then got called in for the same position just for a different toy brand. It was a full day interview, meeting first with the HR contact/recruiter then with with several teams who interact with this role - included direct manager and a potential teammate, skip-level manager and 2 cross-functional teams. Sat in one room and interviewers came in.

Associate Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

Email setup for phone interview. Had a very short phone interview. Then went in for actual interview the following week. Met with two different people for about 30 minutes each.

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in January 2012.

Interview

very fast by phone and job ofer by UPS currier

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hasbro in November 2014.

Interview

Loved the interview process!
    Two people spoke with me in a very relaxed atmosphere. They were very sweet and happy. Seemed to like their job. They viewed work with a very positive attitude and made me feel at home. The space is amazing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could switch back and forth between boys and girls projects within the same day.   Answer Question

Rapid Prototyping Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school's work database. My supervisor came to my school to personally interview me, which I personally appreciated as I was being interviewed during my final exams. Rather than asking me questions about myself, the interviewer told me about the 3D printing process and spoke about the type of printers Hasbro uses on a regular basis.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Hasbro?   1 Answer

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

I applied for the job and then got an email that I was picked for a video interview and then a few days later I got an email that I got the job

Interview Questions

• Class experience that would be relevant to the position   Answer Question