Hasbro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

Product Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online(on their website) and through college. I don't know which one they looked at, but either way they took at least a month to get back to me. I already had decided to go intern at another place. After they emailed me, the interview process was very quick, I got an email to schedule an interview, had interview the next day, and got an offer letter the day after. I had to turn down another job because Hasbro was my first choice to intern at.

Archivist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in November 2016.

Interview

I was in a room with my two direct supervisors and the person I would be replacing. The person I was replacing was knowledgable about the position and really grilled me to make sure that I was the right person for the job. The two supervisors said and asked very little, and didn't really seem to know or understand what I would be doing on a day to day basis.

When I got the job, I worked with this person for one week before they left for a new job, and they informed me that the upper management's hands off style of leading was a large part of her decision to finally take off.

Interview Questions

• Specifically what was my prior experience and how did it relate to the archivist role that was open?   1 Answer

Manager Role At HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick response after submitting online, had a screening phone interview with HR and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. I sent a thank you email and then a follow-up email shortly thereafter. I received no responses to either and never heard from anyone ever again. That's rude. Candidates spend a lot of time to research and prepare, or at least they should, and some achnowledgment, any acknowledgement, afterwards should be part of the process. I held Hasbro to a higher standard and I'm disappointed.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

After getting denied from 2 internships at Hasbro prior to this one, I knew how the process worked. Even though I was a bit shaken up, the interviewer from my previous interview, recommended me for this position.. My experience was great and I recommend doing your research! Know all their brands, stock, any major business endeavors they are thinking about going into. Be friendly, get there early (the parking is a bit confusing at first, use the Omni Hotel in your GPS). Be excited, getting an interview with them is already crazy competitive, so be happy!

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Met with 5 total people, as position will support two departments. On-topic questions, but with room for personality to come through. They did a great job explaining the job responsibilities, and even better in detailing what kind of upward mobility a motivated employee can expect to achieve in the future.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to apply at Hasbro?   Answer Question
    • What kind of environment brings out my best work?   Answer Question
    • What experience do I have in working closely with people of different educational/professional backgrounds and responsibilities than my own?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

I would say, it was a good interview. Not too difficult questions and also the interviewer was showing personal interest in each of detail I was representing. Overall, Good interview !

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Super nice and friendly people. Be prepared with questions to ask them, they let me lead the interview off with questions I had to make sure I was prepared

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hasbro (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the agency. The process took 1 week. First, i had an interview with a recruiter. After I was invited to the office for a final round. After final interview, I was called to sign a contract. I had a great hiring experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your job experience? Why do you want to work for us.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Doesn't show genuine interest in applicant's work, but they need spots filled so they'll still offer a position. Will put applicant in something they did not apply for just to fill spots.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online, had a co-op there put in a letter of recommendation, was emailed to set a phone interview, interviewed over phone with my would be manager, got an email offer. From submitting to being brought on board the process was well organized and everyone involved was very helpful, amicable, and welcoming.