Hasbro Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

After getting denied from 2 internships at Hasbro prior to this one, I knew how the process worked. Even though I was a bit shaken up, the interviewer from my previous interview, recommended me for this position.. My experience was great and I recommend doing your research! Know all their brands, stock, any major business endeavors they are thinking about going into. Be friendly, get there early (the parking is a bit confusing at first, use the Omni Hotel in your GPS). Be excited, getting an interview with them is already crazy competitive, so be happy!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hasbro

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hasbro in June 2008.

Interview

The process took several months. It started with a screening call by a recruiter, then a telephone interview with the hiring manager, and then panel-type interviews that lasted an hour each, for about 4 hours. The screening and telephone interviews seemed very standard, and focused primarily on background and experience. The panel interviews seemed geared toward "fit" more than experience. One disappointment was that no one (even the hiring manager) had a very good explanation for what the job actually was.

Interview Questions

• We have a new product, product X, coming out for the holiday season. What should the price point be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was non existent. You get what you get. I got the sense that HR keeps them on a very tight leash.