Hasbro Packaging Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hasbro Packaging Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hasbro in February 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. I was interviewed by two of the packaging engineers at the company. I felt comfortable and like I was having a conversation, not being quizzed. It seemed like they were looking for communication skills and the ability to express ideas, two things very important in this role. I brought along a small portfolio which we discussed briefly.

Interview Questions

• Can you draw a dieline for this package? (Generic package was shown)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hasbro

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

They never followed up with me, I always had to follow up with them. Process seemed very unorganized and I waited a very long time in the reception area before the interviewer came to let me in.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly easy. Some situational questions were more difficult than others. (IE You're having a problem with a co-worker, how do you resolve it? )   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existant

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in December 2009.

Interview

Meeting with department head and an engineer. Typical good cop bad cop routine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, apparently Hasbro does not negotiate.