Hasbro Interview Questions in Pawtucket, RI | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2016

2.8

Associate Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. First, had a phone interview and then went in for an in person interview a few days later. The questions were fairly easy and typical interview questions and the auditors asking the questions were really nice.

Senior Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

My resume was passed on from HR to the recruiter for the position. My first interview I met with three women in the department, the recruiter included. They all told me about the position, the department and the different personalities of the team members. I then had a chance to talk about myself and my background. My second interview was a week later with the SVP of the department, the VP of the department and another executive - I met them all separately.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone screen for one position (different toy brand), then got called in for the same position just for a different toy brand. It was a full day interview, meeting first with the HR contact/recruiter then with with several teams who interact with this role - included direct manager and a potential teammate, skip-level manager and 2 cross-functional teams. Sat in one room and interviewers came in.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

Hasbro is a great, even iconic company, but the interview process was anything but. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding her interest in my background. She found me on online, and given the strength of the Hasbro brand and the success of the company, I was definitely excited to get the call. After that, the process took over four months. Worst of all, after countless interviews and even traveling to Pawtucket for the final round interview, I never actually got a response regarding the outcome let alone feedback about their decision process.

As for the interview itself, I interviewed with three individuals at the company headquarters in Pawtucket, RI. The questions were pretty standard, but two of the interviewers were actually pretty rude and inconsiderate. Plus, my "interview day" was so disorganized it felt as if they didn't even know I was going to be there. Perhaps the company is just disjointed (a mess is probably more accurate), but for such a major company and one with great successes, it was surprisingly bad on almost all accounts.

Undisclosed Engineering-related Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

Was first contacted by an outside recruiter who then submitted my resume. Next I had a phone interview with an internal recruiter. He called half an hour later than expected with no explanation but was otherwise professional and asked relevant and reasonable questions. After submitting a work sample an interview was scheduled on-site.

The first person, my would-be immediate superior, spent almost the entire hour speaking and asked very few questions. They left a good impression on me. The next scheduled person wasn't in, and I met instead a more senior person in the group. The person was looking at my resume for the first time (judging by the questions) and may not have known I was coming or seen my work sample. The person first spent a good amount of time asking probing personal questions. The person's demeanor was dismissive and impatient, one of the rudest encounters I've had in an interview. At no point was I tested on relevant knowledge or ability to perform.

After sending a thank-you note the next day I received no follow ups whatsoever from anyone. The job posting remained up for several months. It is now down and it's unclear from linkedin whether anyone was finally hired.

Finally, when I wanted to do a post-portem with the internal recruiter three months after interviewing, they were already working elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it was the lack of any relevant questions - nothing even along the lines of "do you know product/technology so-and-so".   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2010.

Interview

Overall the interview process was status quo as interviews go. Simple easy conversation none of the standard interview questions "Tell me about a time when..." or strengths and weaknesses. Although I had prepped for anything. It is a long time in between first and second interview then awhile for the final outcome.

Girls Toy Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice. They currently did not have a position open, but were looking for talent and making connections. It was extremely casual. She didn't ask a question to start off with so you had to direct the conversation. She also asked about projects in my portfolio. Brought portfolios back with her.

Interview Questions

• You know when you have a real job you'll only have to work 9-5 right?   Answer Question