Hastings Direct Interview Questions in Bexhill, England | Glassdoor

Hastings Direct Interview Questions in Bexhill, England

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Accountant Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

CV and Cover Letter, Numerical Test, Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

People I interviewed with were simply amazing: friendly, passionate and professional. I have also received a lot of support from the recruiter specifically while preparing for my presentation. I would have most definitely accepted the offer but there were some other circumstances that came up and thus, I could not accept it. However, I recommend for others to apply, these are clearly fantastic people to work with.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to study towards ACCA?   Answer Question
    • Why Hastings Direct and why Insurances specifically?   1 Answer

X Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick, simple and Insightful.
    The interview was arranged for when suited me, this gave me the chance to go to the office and was given a tour to familiarise myself with the environment and scale of the company. Interview was painless and easy. Lovely interviewer. Offer through wither the same day or morning after.

Learning and Development Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was clear and very straight forward, was made to feel at ease from the start. First stage was to submit my CV and a summary of why I would be beneficial in the new position. The next stage was the interview, where question were asked to assess if I would be successful in the new role.

Interview Questions

• How would I identify and close any knowledge gaps. What step would I take and how would I know if I had been successfu   Answer Question

Finance Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

A 1 hour long interview with half of it being an informal chat and the other half competency based. A list of competencies was emailed a few days before the interview and a few of these were used in the interview. The interview itself was very relaxed and the 2 interviewers were very easy going.

Graduate Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Application form - general questions about myself, the insurance industry, my hobbies, my achievements and proudest moment
    Telephone Interview - normal competency and situational questions. Aspirations were discussed.
    Online test (maths, english, logic)
    Final Assessment Day - Full day of activities identifying my social skills, academic capability and interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - what do you think you will be doing in retirement. Explain about your house, job you have left behind, car etc   Answer Question