Hat World Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hat World Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hat World

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hat World (Sioux Falls, SD) in April 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, very informal, very easy.

Negotiation

No wiggle-room, low pay

Other Interview Reviews for Hat World

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hat World (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2010.

Interview

I went over 2 weeks ago and they guy told me he was going on vacation. I called 3 days ago and he said he had made a decision and would call me back. 2 days ago I called and he said he has been busy but would call me that night...never got that call or one today

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hat World in July 2011.

Interview

Went to a job fair ("Open Interview Session") after applying through CareerBuilder. Turn out was about 100 applicants. Was called for a preliminary interview, was asked 3 questions. Answered the questions, then was referred to a store manager for a full interview.

After completing the interview, was told to report to a store the next morning for a "Floor Test", which is essentially a role-playing activity to see how well you interact with customers and how you can process information.

Submitted a background check authorization, and waited about a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What does great customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 6 months?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible. Simply "this is what you'll make, take it or leave it."

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hat World in August 2009.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. I sat down with the store manager who was cool at the time and asked me basicly more about sports then actual job experience. he was looking more for a friend then he was an AM. Told me how the advancement opportunity was great just to find out its really not. I then sat down with the GM and he seemed like all people who work there will be doomed to fail unless you work hard and sell your soul for the company.