Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction in May 2007.

Interview

I met with three or four senior project managers and vice presidents. The interview process was more about casual conversation and highlighting the company rather than traditional interview questions. It also involved a site visit to a current construction project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview then 2 1:1 in person interviews with project managers then a site tour.
    its been 2 months since the interview and I still havent heard from them, even HR wont answer my emails, very unprofessional.

It was very unorganized and I hated it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview came from a Design Competition.
    They were clearly shocked to see I wasn't white or over 5'5 and it became very obvious they were not expecting me. They asked questions entirely unrelated to the company to test my patience such as "Do you eat in San Francisco?" and didn't feel like explaining their team.

Interview Questions

• Do you have family in San Francisco   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Had applied online. Had a phone interview for about 45 minutes and then a skype interview for an hour after a couple of weeks. Questions were pretty basic, as to why california? Why BIM? Tell me a bit more about projects etc. Got an offer 3 days after my 2nd interview.