Hatstand Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Hatstand Interview Questions in London, England

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hatstand (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was very well organized and smooth. Tests were included to verify overall knowledge of financial world as well as technical ability. The technical interviewer demonstrated thorough knowledge of the material - appreciable, as this is not always the case. In all, found a very positive, respectful and collaborative disposition from all parties introduced, which very much eased a typically tense situation.

Junior C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hatstand (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Just had answer some questions about finance (as the role was for an investment bank) and then I was asked to write some short programs. The staff was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was your Bachelor's thesis about?
      If I gave you 9 numbers, from 1 to 10 and no repeated, how would you find which number is missing checking each number only once and without keeping track of which numbers you have already seen?   Answer Question