Havas Health and You Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Havas Health and You

2.2

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Havas Health and You (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

i was offered an opportunity to freelance and be brought on full time, after i few months, i was brought on to full time and it was a great experience!

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview about 2 weeks later. The HR person did not seem to have much knowledge of the available position and couldn't really tell me what things I would be working on. After a few introductory questions, I was asked several behavioral questions. I was then told at the end of the interview that it was the only interview and they would contact me in 2 months if I got the job or not. It was a very strange process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Health and You in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through New York Ad Club. They sent my resume to Havas Health, who then contacted me about its summer internship program. They explained the internship program and had me fill out a formal application. A few weeks later I had a phone interview. The person who interviewed me was very positive and friendly. It was more of a conversation than an interview, and the interviewer asked some typical questions with a few curveballs.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Health and You in July 2015.

Interview

I had to send in my resume, then they sent an application, and then they emailed me to set up a phone interview. The interview was very personal and informal. It primarily focused on my questions about Havas and the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and do you have any prior experience?   Answer Question

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Health and You (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The overall experience was great, and the process was speedy and accommodating to my time. Brief phone screening with hiring manager followed up with an in-person meeting with managers.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havas Health and You (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

short and easy. straight to the point. discussed goals and past work experiences, as well as future career goals and what may help to achieve those goals. interview lasted about thirty minutes, give or take.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Health and You (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. A couple hours later they called back asking to see me right away. A couple days later I was in for a face to face interview where I talked to two different people. After the interview I sent a thank you message. After a couple weeks I reached out and no one got back to me on the position.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Health and You in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online. Had phone chat with a very disorganized and distracted recruiter a couple of days later. We went through my resume line by line starting with college (I'm 46). "There seems to be about a 10 year gap between college and X position." Yes, I was in my 20s working dumb jobs in the recession. Let's look at my actual experience shall we? In the end salary was too low - I declined the rest of the process.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Health and You in February 2013.

Interview

I was freelancing here as an editor 5+ years ago. An editor was fired and I was well-liked. I was friends with the editorial director and she offered me the job on the spot. When I wanted to be a writer, I went straight to the creative director and spoke to him about my goals. He asked me to give him some time and he would get back to me. He then offered me an even higher title than I expected and a salary jump.

Interview Questions

• I had no portfolio so had to show other types of writing samples.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Health and You in May 2013.

Interview

Met with 4 different Account Directors who had openings on their team, Apparently after the interviews, they met to evaluate me and to discuss who's team I'd be most suitable for. Once that decision was made, I was called back in for a final interview where I met the extended team ( 3 new people) and the hiring manger again.