Havas Media Social Media Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Media Social Media Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Media

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY).

Interview

I didn't want to believe some of the other reviews I read here but my experience was very similar to many others here. After a phone screening with an extremely rude and seemingly wholly disinterested "Freelance Talent Acquisition Specialist" I was invited to interview with four different people over a two hour period. I thought the interviews went well, and the staff with whom I spoke were nice enough. The "Specialist" repeatedly refused to call my cell number (Despite numerous requests on my part) and also refused to answer when I called with my cell phone - but when I did reach him for the follow up per their request, he seemed again wholly disinterested and told me that he would be in contact in the following days. After a few weeks and many attempts to reach him by phone and email, I emailed one of the folks who I interviewed with. Only then did the "Specialist" get around to responding to my email, only to inform me that they would not be moving forward with my application and that my previous emails had "fallen through the cracks." Overall, a huge waste of my time and money.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a particularly difficult period in your last job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Havas Media

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY).

Interview

I've applied online and got contacted by one of their in-house recruiters. Setup up a phone interview and scheduled me for an in-person interview.

I've interviewed with 3 people and it lasted for almost 2 hours. The interview went well. All of the interviewers are friendly. They've asked me a lot of questions about Social Media and the platform.

The recruiter told me he'll get back to me in a few days and he did. I didn't get the job but at least they took the effort to let me know that they've decided to move forward in another direction.

Interview Questions