Havas Worldwide Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Worldwide Account Executive Interview Questions

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Manager was super friendly and nice during the screening call and took the time to walk through my work experiences and life story.

After this call, I was passed onto a Talent Coordinator who used a lot of slang in her emails and failed to confirm a time for a follow up call with the Head of team until I emailed and asked her a day before the interview.

On the day of the interview call, I was informed that the Head of team was out of town so I would speak with the AE currently on the account. During the interview, normal questions were asked but there seemed to be no genuine interest in the given answers. A few times the call fell silent so I was left not knowing if the call had dropped or there was still someone on the line.

30 minutes after the interview call, I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Manager saying "At this juncture and based on the feedback we just received, we are unable to give you further encouragement" with no feedback whatsoever. Once I asked for feedback, I was told that I wasn't "forthcoming" enough with my answers and that apparently I had said I needed a "30-60 day learning period" which I never said and would never say.

Not sure if the phone reception was bad and things got jumbled but it just made me feel negative and angry about the entire process that they would excuse me for something I didn't and wouldn't say.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, understanding of client management, personal work personality and preferred ways of working   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Havas Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had a phone interview with head of account management. Then I came in for an in-person interview. The interview went reasonably well. Everyone was very nice. Then after the interview, I emailed the recruiter, who is a Havas employee. She replied that they were still interviewing. Then, I was never told that I did not get selected. After taking my time to meet with them in-person, I should at least have been told they did not want to move forward. That is rude, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult client situation and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview

Horrible. I Took a day off of work and they don't even have the common courtesy to respond back. I emailed Jenna in hr for an update after I met with them a week before and she didn't even respond back. Really inconsiderate since people have to take off of work for an interview and they couldn't even respond back. Don't waste your time

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

phone interview- quick and easy if you know the business
    in person interview- have each member of the team talk with you. again, easy if you know the business.
    introduce you to the team to see if you would get along with the team
    then salary negotiation.
    ended up giving me lower than i wanted

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, clean process. Met with a few account teams over the course of the internship.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the account side of the business?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I was referred to company by a friend to the company. I went in for an interview. I was offered the position two days later. The interview focused on willingness to learn not experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Only did interview with HR and had one phone call with managing director, was surprised that there is no writing test. Was not introduced to the account servicing team as well.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Havas Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews due to location issues. About 15 days from first interview til offer. Smooth process from start to ending offer. Easy to get ahold of people with questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ad from their office?   1 Answer
    • What experience will I bring to Euro?   1 Answer