Interview Question

Graphic Designer Interview

-Atlanta, GA

Applied Systems

Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question)

Answer

Interview Answers

24 Answers

Yes, I was actually born in the hold of a fishing trawler off the coast of Antarctica. (When the interviewer says, "Really?", I say, "No. But yes, I have been on a boat."

Erica Kuno on

Not yet - But I will be someday, when I finally get rescued off of this stupid island you put me on way back in Question #1

- Does a ferry count as a boat? - Yes - Then I haven't

MM on

Capt. Ahab on

No, next question...

-B- on

First I would start describing a boat in detail to make sure I understand the question clearly. Then, never answer the question.

Anonymous on

I was in a horrible boating accident... I spent days at sea a drift on the floating wreckage... I was the only survivor. (queue awkward silence).

Anonymous on

Yes I have, unfortunately there was a tiger on it. Fortunately I sold the movie rights

Sander on

yes...with a pony... lyle can explain better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evzpIVnMVs

=z= on

You probably never heard of the Titanic. Does the Hindenburg count as a boat? OH, the Costa Concordia...Now there's a funny story...

Donald on

I'M ON A BOAT MOTHERFER! DON'T YOU EVER FORGET!

Lonely Island on

Never, EVER..get off the boat. - Apocalypse Now

Ever seen a grown man naked ? - Airplane

Anonymous on

We're all on the boat of life - wouldn't you say sir ? ? ? ? ...just drifting through life.....aimlessly......like two ships passing in the night.....

Anonymous on

Take a picture, trick (trick) I'm on a boat, btch (btch) We drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp (crisp) I got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies I'm flippin burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin copies

Lonely Island on

Q : Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question) A : Yes, I do Q : Where ? A : Kora kora at Dufan (like disneyland at Jakarta, Indonesia)

Adikin on

I used to have a bathtub, which is a boat, but now I don't have one

Jevan Pipitone on

I've been on four powered boats, two sail boats, a ski-doo, a rowboat, and a canoe in the water and six powered boats in show rooms, and on one ship, the LST-325. I was also in a submarine at Disneyland. That was an electric boat.

C Magnus on

No, but I have been down on a little man in a boat.

Donald on

Yes, I was a Captain in the Zimbabwean navy.

Dennis on

Yes, I used to love sailing it close to the beach on Isola del Giglio and waving at the nice ladies on the beach.

Anonymous on

I have been always sailing on new boats taking adventures & exploring sea's.

Prashant Sadrani on

What will the answer reveal about the candidate?

R on

I related a personal story and added a funny touch to it.

Anonymous on

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.