Haver Analytics Senior Economic Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Haver Analytics Senior Economic Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haver Analytics (New York, NY).

Interview

They had me sit in the conference room. Two people interviewed me. It was relaxed environment they pretty much make you read a paragraph of an article about finance/economics in a language you say you can speak fluently in your resume and ask you to translate it. Then they ask you a couple of basic economic questions, some basic interview questions, and what shift you prefer (US, Asian, or Euro shift). I got a response the next day saying I got the part time position for the Euro shift and started the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Haver Analytics

Senior Economic Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Haver Analytics.

Interview

interview by 2 people of senior management , questions about what they do , why you want to work here, where you see yourself in 5 years, previous experience, programming skills, ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Senior Economic Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haver Analytics.

Interview

Email for a face to face interview. You don't have to be over dressed for the interview. They all were casually or business casually dressed. So ladies you dont have to wear heels. It's a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• Basic economics questions. Whats the difference between macro and micro?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haver Analytics (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

They basically notify you by e-mail that they are interested interviewing you with time slot availabilities. You choose the time and go in. They ask questions geared towards your interest in working at their company. They also touch upon technical macro economic questions, such as indicators, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They offer and you agree or disagree.