Hawaiian Airlines Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hawaiian Airlines

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Phone screen from HR followed by computer based test in maths, logic and critical thinking. Then couple rounds of interviews, mostly case interviews with behavioral interview questions. I had to wait for weeks for next round interviews. For one position, besides the director and VP, another analyst joined the interview asking all sorts of technical questions to make sure you didn't boast your skills in the resume.

Interview Questions

• They just threw a business case at you with some information and ask you if it is a good decision. You need to ask them more questions to identify the real question. They just wanted to see the way you think and how organized and logical you are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation. It was either take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Hawaiian Airlines

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines.

Interview

one phone interview with a recruiter, followed by two in person interviews with management and directors within the department. Everyone was very nice and made the process easy. I live on island so they didn't need to fly me out.

Interview Questions