Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Hawaiian Airlines

3.5

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a two part interview process. If you pass the first interview, you go on to the next. The first part is a introduction of who you are, in a group interview with 8 others standing in a half circle facing 5 managers. Then there is a following instructions game. We where a group of 9, that was divided into 3 teams. In the 3 teams you can choose between your team mates if you want to be a runner,looker, or a builder. I choose runner. The looker tells you what they saw in a puzzel 10 feet away where you are not allowed to peer.. She revealed 2 pieces at a time. I then relayed it to the builder, what I heard whispered in my ear,and I whispered it to the builder that was standing 5 feet away at her private puzzel table . At the end my team finished the puzzle first and with out any slip ups and arguments like the other 2 teams. My team was very focused and fast. The final part of the 1st interview they gave us a card to read about a senerio. Mine read: ' an irate traveler missed there flight,and you have to reschedule for another flight.'What do you tell the customer? This is a trick question, many answered this wrong by stating company rules they made up like. I am sorry let me give you a options. They did not see them at the second interview. I stated : 'we are sorry you missed your flight, let us reschedule you for the next flight,' and if they are still irate I call my supervisor over to handle the situation. The result was, I was invited to a second interview later that afternoon. Where I would be interviewed by two managers. This was a lie. I had 3 managers interview me. 2 females and one blonde haired male that picked at every detail of my resume. He had bugged out eyes and smiled like an evil villian. He asked all the questions that made me feel old. He also kept asking about another airline I worked at that used to fly to hawaii that went out of business. The end results was an email 24 hr later saying no.

Interview Questions

• do you want to look at your resume or should i?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hawaiian Airlines

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers, basic stuff like: Why Hawaiian, and Tell me about yourself. Then they got into situations like customer problems, and how to handle them, also if I would be available any hours and days. The Station Manager was all over the place and seemed like she didn't know a lot of her operations. The Asst Mgr new his stuff, and was able to correct a lot of things casually so not to show up the manager.

Interview Questions