Hawaiian Airlines International Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for International Flight Attendant

Hawaiian Airlines International Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hawaiian Airlines

1 Interview Review

International Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu, HI) in January 2020.

Interview

Hawaiian Airlines had a 3 part interview. We were separated by language groups while we were waiting for the panel to get ready. We were then escorted with our groups to different parts of the corporate headquarters to do our part 1 which is the panel interview. The interview has changed since last I heard so I was not invited back for the next phase which is the group interview. Following the group interview which would have taken place the next day, part 3 would have started to take place a couple days later and it consists of an individual interview, which is then followed by a 45-minute language assessment over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How have you shown Ho'okipa in a workplace surrounding?   Answer Question
  • Lokahi means collaboration, tell us a time when you and a coworker did not show Lokahi and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • I will read you an announcement and you will translate that announcement in Korean.   Answer Question
  • Read the provided cue card in both English and Korean.   Answer Question