Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Software Development Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hawaiian Airlines Manager, Software Development Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Hawaiian Airlines

1 Interview Review

Manager, Software Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I applied online for the position directly from the Hawaiian Airlines website. That part of the process could definitely use some work. Even after getting the confirmation email I was slightly concerned that something wasn't right...

After a few weeks, the Recruiting Coordinator reached out to me via phone - which surprised me a little bit. Throughout the entire process, the team at Hawaiian reached out to me via phone first and then followed-up afterwards via email. The process was pretty straight forward: recruiter screen, hiring manager screen then an invitation to a final round interview onsite.

The team did a fantastic job working to get me scheduled as I had some personal things that I needed to work around. The process took a little bit but I think most of that was on me.

The onsite interview was great. The team was very engaged in the conversation. My only complaint was that I ran short on time and missed the opportunity to get some information I was looking for but other interviewers helped fill in the gaps. After the day I had a good sense of the team, company and role which I'd need to make such a major relo.

I heard back from recruiting within a week.