Hawaiian Airlines Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Hawaiian Airlines Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hawaiian Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

I started my interview process with Hawaiian at the end of January 2017. The timeline is extremely important here. After an initial phone screen, I then spoke with a recruiter a week later in February. After that, I was scheduled for a video interview with a few members of the team that would report to this position, and this took place in February as well. A few members of the team weren't able to join in that interview, and another video interview was scheduled a few weeks later in late February/early March 2017. Great group, had a fun time getting to know them. A few weeks went by, and I was scheduled for an on-site interview in Honolulu in mid-April 2017, where I'd meet with the director, managing director, and a few counterparts. I was flown out, and stayed the night in a hotel, all paid for by Hawaiian. The onsite was great, and the director even took me to lunch the following day. I took this as a really good sign, and I was mentally preparing for a big move and to take the next step in my career. The director gave me his personal cell number, and was even nice enough to text me prior to my departure. I felt great, as this was definitely above and beyond what someone would anticipate for a job they wouldn't ever end up hearing about again. April turned to May, and with an email exchange roughly every 2 weeks, I only heard from the recruiter again in early June, when she told me that the team was going through a re-organization and the position was on hold; I wasn't being told no, but they needed to figure out the structure first. I totally get that, and was more than happy to wait given how positive I felt. She told me to contact her every two weeks for any updates. I did so, and when I didn't hear anything for another month, I called her and left a voicemail. I spaced out my communication to once a month, and now in early November 2017, I've never heard anything from her. The last time we spoke was July. I gave up on the role, and on my communications with her, in August. I haven't seen the role posted again, which I would have been happy to re-apply and go through the process again if that's what it took, I was that fond of the team and the company. I was so, so disappointed at the complete lack of follow up and disrespect for my time after clearly being very invested in the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hawaiian Airlines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines (Honolulu, HI) in January 2015.

Interview

Company was quick to both schedule the first and second interviews, within a couple weeks for the first and the follow up the next week. As they are located OCONUS, these were both phone interviews. I don't mind, but it would be a little more formal and intimate if they used more technology such as FaceTime, gotomeeting, or Skype, but the interviewers were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific technical questions based on the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hawaiian Airlines in August 2015.

Interview

Received an initial phone interview with HR for approximately an hour. Second phone interview with a Director for an hour. Panel interview at Honolulu preceded by conversation with Human Resources Representative.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work for Hawaiian Airlines? Why do you want to leave your current company? Tell us about experiences you had in this field. Additional questions asked based on your answers.   1 Answer