Hay Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

3.1

Assistant Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hay Group (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The overall experience was very pleasant. I was interviewed by 3 people all at once. They were all very nice and the interview that was conducted had a casual tone. After you tell them about yourself, they will ask you to answer a set of prepared questions that have for you. They each proceeded to bring out a piece of paper with 10-15 interview questions and they take turns asking you to answer each one. They listen to your responses and write each of your answers down for each questions. The questions were't too difficult. Mostly behavioral questions such as: "name a time you have failed", "what's one of your greatest accomplishments", and questions of that nature.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hay Group in June 2016.

Interview

Easy and Comfortable. The questions were pretty typical of an interview. The hiring manager was not genuine in the least bit. There was a very dry and judgemental feel.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hay Group.

Interview

one day internship tooks 5 hours. Starts with paper test which is basically logic test. Then passed candidates will have group interview with case study and presentation. Then is 1-1 interviews.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hay Group (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the managers in charge of the project. After that, they emailed me to confirm that I had gotten the position, and sent a packet of papers to fill out.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hay Group.

Interview

I was doing a skype interview since I did not live in Philly. Basically Behavioral questions. The whole process was up to an hour. Some of the questions are not easy to answer immediately. It's a good interview experience overall.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hay Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was a 1:1 held at a meeting room. Started off with standard questions to get to know you. Followed by behavioural question, sharing on situations that showed a particular quality. Also asked about past experiences, and required elaboration and how you can learn from that experience to apply to the job you're applying for. Overall, quite a professionally held interview and interviewer was friendly. Interviewer required certificates for authentication as well.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hay Group (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and two rounds of interviews, each around an hour and a half. Presented an analysis on current project they briefed me on, the. Went through a pretty standard "tell me about yourself" casual conversation.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hay Group (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview screenings with HR Coordinator and Director of Finance. Was then brought in to interview in person. Process took about a month. Mostly behavior questions as well as your background. Be prepared to go in depth about preview work and projects.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hay Group.

Interview

interview process was standard they asked questions such as (1) why do you want this position (2) what are your strengths and weakness (3). how do you stay organized (4). the wait was rather long through.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe a difficult situation, how do you overcome challenges or a challenging situation. how would you handle the following situation. why do you think you would be a great fit,   Answer Question

Associate Consultant - Executive Compensation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hay Group (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through a referral and was screened through a phone interview at first. Was called into the NJ office for an in-person interview - turned out that the 'in-person' interview was conducted via Skype with the Philadelphia office.