Haynes International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Haynes International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Porte, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Haynes International (La Porte, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview then in person with their tech manager, GM for the facility and their OPs manager from Kokomo, IN. They went through what they did there, told me a little about what their plans are and requirements before they started asking me quesetions.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any experience with mechanical automation programming languages   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Haynes International (Kokomo, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

communication skills, length of experience, skills, ability to wear multiple hats, do I know autocad and how well, do I know how to read blue prints, do I understand GDT, do I have any NADCAP experience

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haynes International (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Interview was with 3 supervisors and 1 Superintendant. They asked very good questions to make sure we would work well together. They were curtious and polite. Had a great sense of humor that made the interview process more comfortable.

Negotiation

Very easy. I knew what the pay would be going in and I liked the interviewers. I was agreeable to everything.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haynes International (Kokomo, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

I emailed the HR Director about an internship and she interviewed me- it was super easy. She sent me an email about another phone interview with the woman whom I would be working closely with and I had two phone interviews with her over the course of a month. Several emails were also exchanged within this time period.

Interview Questions

• How many content management systems have you worked with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was happy with their offer.