Hays Interview Questions in Newcastle upon Tyne, England | Glassdoor

Hays Interview Questions in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Interviews at Hays

Sort:

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very long process - telephone Interview, assessment centre, face to face interview and then two trips to Newcastle from Yorkshire for two more interviews (Hays asked me to relocate for the job). Waited longer than advised for feedback - I had to follow up by phone and email and it was still difficult to get a response. Delays in contract being sent out and other documents required before starting.

Interview Questions

• In the assessment centre you are given a CV and have to persuade a client to hire the candidate   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

There were four stages of the interview process starting with a telephone interview then moving on to a face to face interview with a manager, then a group sales training day, with role play and tasks. Then if successful a final interview.

Interview Questions

• What recruitment experience do i have?   1 Answer