Hays Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hays Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hays

3.3

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hays in April 2017.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews for such an entry level role.
It feels like you are applying for a Goldmansac career and gotten accepted and ended up in a data entry career. Too much for a company like them to make such many interviews for a small role. If you are keen for it, or are into force selling... yes, this will be a perfect career path for you...

Interview Questions

• Why hays? Tell me what you see yourself in 5 years time? The process of recruitment?   1 Answer

Hays Response

Feb 1, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Often times our hiring managers will role play different scenarios with candidates, to give them a feel for the work they would do in the position. We have... More

Other Interview Reviews for Hays

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hays.

Interview

Thorough and positive. You are pushed with ambitious questions that are designed to motivate and inspire your mind. I encourage anyone thinking of a career in recruitment to get involved with Hays.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the prime characteristic of top sales performers?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hays in March 2015.

Interview

Four interviews 3 week long process.
    phone interview
    face to face
    assessment day ( Here they let you make actual inquiries to people looking for a job. It is scary but after a few calls you will be fine)
    still waiting on my ref check.

Loved the people that works there. Haven't revived a call back after my final interview. hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Hays   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Fairly simple, first interview was with me and one another person, second interview was an assessment centre which involved a lot of role play and then a final interview where I was taken round the various teams.

Interview Questions

• Overall questions were pretty easy, why sales? Why recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview(s) and group interview. Fairly relaxed conversations with two professionals in the internal recruitment team. Followed by an interview with regional director and manager.

Interview Questions

• What is you understanding of the Hays core values?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

Firstly had a phone interview, followed by a face to face then an assessment and lastly a final interview. Process was long and difficult at times but very rewarding and really offers an insight into what the company is and who they are looking for. Really made me want the role even more!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2018.

Interview

-phone interview
    -internal recruiter face to face interview
    -management interview
    interviewer keeps giving you the insight of working there as well as the difficulties that you may encounter in this role. during the interview , they keep giving you feedback.

Interview Questions

• -why recruitment
      -tell me about yourself.and some follow up questions   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hays (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

Step 1: Phone Interview
    Step 2: In person interview including BD calls, role plays etc.
    Step 3: Assessment Centre - presentation of points of view, BD calls, role plays, write an advert for a job, assess a CV

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview not easy, take long time to wait but communication was good. Interviewers gave you feedback all the time, they seem to take a lot of consideration in taking an employee

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

4 stages I completed 3... competency based interviews. Assesment day just have to listen to the advice. Don’t be laid back is what I struggled with. Good process though, I learnt a lot considering it was my first ever interviews and assessments