Hays plc Interview Questions in High Wycombe, England | Glassdoor

Hays plc Interview Questions in High Wycombe, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hays plc (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Four stage interview starting with a phone interview asking why I had chosen recruitment and what I thought the role of a recruitment consultant was etc

Second part of my interview was with one of the business directors of my area finding out more about me and my background and what it was I knew about Hays and why I had chosen Hays.

Assessment centre is the third stage! I actually had a lot of fun at this because it really throws you in the deep end of what the role is all about. I would say do your research! Lots of different things like a business development call, writing job advertisements, assessing cvs and selling your candidate to your client. Also finding out a lot more about hays too, ask lots of questions!

Final stage is quite similar to the second and meeting a few different people at the office I applied for. Again you may have to think on your feet with this if they give you scenarios and do lots of research!

The whole interview process was very comprehensive which I thought was brilliant because you may want the job but they also see if you are the right fit for the company too. I'm delighted to say I got offered the job and cannot wait to kick start my career at Hays! Thank you!

Interview Questions

• What do you think happens in the day to day life of a recruitment consultant?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle certain objections from clients? (They gave me an example here!)   Answer Question
    • What are Hays key values?   Answer Question