Hayward Baker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hayward Baker

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hayward Baker (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, then two in office interviews. They walked me around the offices to meet everyone that was in. Has a quite but communial vibe to it. I had 1 hour interviews with the branch manager, a project engineer, and an operations engineer. They were all very friendly and it was more of a converation then an interview. It felt like I was having life talkes with professors.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a geotechnical engineer?   Answer Question
    • Are you ok with leaving your friends and family to be on the field?   1 Answer

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hayward Baker.

Interview

Started at the university career fair, then followed up with a brief phone interview mainly to set up the in-person interview. A couple of weeks later I went and interviewed at the office.

Data Acquisitions Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hayward Baker (Keller, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

One over the phone interview with the Operation Manager and a second interview with the Shop Manager and key personnel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, a few emails back and fourth to management was all it took.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hayward Baker in June 2011.

Interview

Very open an Friendly. Didn't feel like an interview at first which made it very relaxing. Made decisions very quickly which was refreshing compared to other companies that dragged the process out. I took the job very quickly because of this.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my interests with the company and where I wanted to go with my career   1 Answer