KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Headsets.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at Headsets.com

Negative100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Headsets.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headsets.com (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Four hours of filling out paperwork and taking multiple tests, and two interviews. It definitely felt like an interrogation, rather than a job interview. The whole process has a very suspicious, paranoid edge to it. After the initial interview, I didn't want a job there.

Interview Questions
  • How many days of work has I missed this year.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headsets.com (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

2 weeks long. Initial phone interview that leads to 2 online tests. They setup an in person interview where you speak to 2 more people and take 3 tests. There is also a paper you have to read that sums up the job, which is part of the test and that is why they ask you to read about the company. After they explain the next step, they give you a paper where you have to speak with 4 people who work at the office about the job (mini-phone interviews). If they like you, then the next step in the process is to do an 8 hour trial day that pays you for a day's work. This company did not bother call or email to follow-up after I inquired about an update for the job. It is as if they pretend you don't exist if they don't want to hire you. BIG RED FLAG. If a company does not have the respect to call back anyone that spent 2 weeks going through their interview process, then be happy. You dodged a bullet from a company that probably isn't very professional when dealing with potential or current employees.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with irate customers on the phone?
  • How comfortable are you sitting in the same spot for 8 hours a day on the phone?
1 person found this interview helpful