Headstrong Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

3.5

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

The interview process was too long and poorly managed and there were many people who appeared for it.
It took 1 full day for 3 rounds.
2 Technical rounds, 1 manegerial round.
Had to wait very long between the rounds

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)).

Interview

Genpact : Headstrong Banking domain it was for .
    It was a 2 technical rounds and a managerial round process . First round was brief of basic c++ touching important topics . Also they were looking for quick joinees which is why I could not make it to the next round .
    Second round was as I've heard from fellows was a little more deep knowledge in c++ . You'll know the basics right , you can crack the interview.
    Manager round as you know is psychological + you know these things ? Will you be able to ? Etc

Interview Questions

• Inheritance , polymorphism, overloading operators , string reverse program , vi editor commands , STL , SQL   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had the three rounds of interview. Two technical and one managerial round of interview. Interview questions are not too much difficult. All three rounds are one on one. For Java candidate, the questions mostly asked from core java and hibernate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 Stage interview process for lateral hires
    1.Round 1- Telephonic
    2. Round 2- Face to face

Telephonic round is to shortlist the candidates.
    Once shortlisted you will get a call to attend a face to face discussion.
    A strong grasp of your technology and a positive attitude will help you sail through this round.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared with the basics and some application scenarios   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

took around 2 weeks from interview process to getting the offer letter.

One thing is recruitment team will force you to accept the offer asap and make you to join at the earliest even without giving you time for negotiations or re-think on the offer

there were total 3 round of interviews for me which was getting harder after every level. However i have seen they also take people after 1 round who has no knowledge at all. so all depend on your luck and eagerness of the requirement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was made to join in a hurry so no scope of negotiations

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)).

Interview

I had 4 interviews and those were pretty good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They negotiated a lot on salary which didn't look so decent to me

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Walkin Interview (location: Hyderabad). Below was the interview process:

1) Technical round 1 - Basic questions regarding current employment, production support, 24X7 experience, change management etc.

2) Technical round 2 - Questions related to Microsoft SQL, change management, IIS (basic concepts), questions based on skills listed in resume.

3) Managerial round - This is just a formality round to check communication skills and how serious we are regarding the job opportunity. Question asked - What was the last outage you handled and how did you resolve it ? Explained the scenario.

4) HR round - Typical questions like why looking for a job change etc etc.

Overall the technical rounds were easy if you are good at what you do - production support. The pay they offered was good, more than what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• None. The questions asked were easy and individuals should be able to answer if they have good experience in production support.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Mostly depends on client interview. Company interview is easier to clear.
    Initial a telephonic interview. Then personal interview. Then client round.
    Client round is important. Prepare well in core java, multi threading.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong in October 2012.

Interview

4 Rounds -
    Telephonic - Based on your basic experience and resume based
    F-to-F - Technical - Question based on your core technologies and project based.
    F-to-F - Manager - Basic behavior questions and short and long term goals.
    HR - Salary Negotiations and Notice Period negotiations

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

it was a discussion rather than an interview. people are very cooperative and helping nature.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA