Headstrong Lead Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Headstrong Lead Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2016

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Average company to work with having benefits like time flexibility, cab facility etc.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

it was a Walkin that was conducted for the drive. The selection process was seamless and I had 4 rounds of technical discussion followed by HR round. Mainly revolved around the concepts from investment banking domain.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of Telephonic followed by a video conference in their office followed by HR round. Interview for Hybrid / Javascript developer Role. Asked about Object oriented javascript and Modern Javascript frameworks, NOTE : They cant offer a candidate who has cleared their technical / Magerial/ HR interviews stating they could not get the necessary approvals.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate yourself when you don't have a clear picture on what you will be working?   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Referred by friend. Got call by HR and there was Two Technical rounds and One Managerial round followed by HR round. It was one day process for me. After one week got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Core Java- Collections, Memory Management, Multithreading   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of two telephonic technical rounds and 1 telephonic managerial round.
    Both technical rounds were on the same pattern .
    Following questions were asked:

6. Struts flow
    7. Basic jsp/servlet questions
    8. Few SB sql queries
    9. Project estimation and different project metrics

Interview Questions

• Difference between comparator and comparable   1 Answer

Negotiation

they agreed to give excepted salary

Lead Consultent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Very simple interview process.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Banga (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

2 tech rounds, one Manager round.
    Java Tech rounds to concentrate more on core java concepts, like collections, threads etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can negotiate if you have cleared client interview, if not they tend to ignore your negatiation.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Telephonic, face to face (1 or 2 rounds), managerial round
    Headstrong works in body shopping mode so there is a very high possibility that you will need to face a client interview before getting into a project.