Headstrong Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Headstrong Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY).

Interview

Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

Negotiation

You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Basic interview with standard questions but not too challenging by any means. More focused on bodies and contacts versus quality of delivery and experiences from the past that could be brought forward.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed in US Office
    2 high level interviews, 1 HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extensive negotiation. 2 weeks or more.