Headstrong Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Headstrong Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY).

Interview

Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

Negotiation

You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I had multiple rounds of phone interview (atleast 6) and you don't hear from them until when they want to schedule another round. The HR person will just be bombarding you with calls every 5 minutes the day before they want to schedule an interview, hoping that you are available 24*7 for them. She will leave a message to ask you to call her back, leaving no additional message of why they want you to call back. No email correspondence either. They will sincerely ask your availability and say that they will schedule the interview at that time, but they wont get back to you or apologize for not calling. Your time will be lost in blocking that day for this recruiter / waiting for their call, while the time could be better spent on something else.
    The HR person does not even know what job responsibilities the candidate needs to have. They only know what position they are hiring for. It is better that you ask the interviewer from the project / client all these details and see whether you fit in the role.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low compared to market rates.
    No proper communication. Seems the project people and HR people are not in sync. If it is the case even before I join, I wonder how it will be after I join.
    They never put anything in writing / email. Only phone conversations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)).

Interview

most of the hiring is based on client interviews so even if you are being interviewed for a proj mgr role, Client will ask you questions which are more relevant for a developer

Negotiation

it depends how badly they wany to fill the positiom, HR are gullible and can reveal this once you share a good rapport with them and then you ask for an uptick of atleat 10 more percent