Headstrong Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial technical rounds went well. The interviewers were professional in technical rounds.
Cleared 3 rounds. Further went to last final round. The guy asked for my current CTC. And also the expected CTC. I told him the number. He asked me to leave. Saying that there are employees in headstrong with more than 17+ years in headstrong and are at CTC lower than yours. Crap unprofessional guy. He did not even specify what they have to offer. I already told HR my expectation before hiring process had begun. Don't know why such unprofessional guys are in business. Such guys are reason why Headstrong is not what it used to be years back when other global leaders took it down. Other interviewers were good and knowledgable. If budget does not allow then interview should not be conducted. It costs time and money to both parties.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

2 technical and 1 managerial round

Interview Questions

• questions related to technology and how is the work in current company   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes , they tried to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1st round (Technical), oops concept, wcf, .net, c#/java, etc
    break of 2 hours
    2nd Round (Technical), may or may not get same level of question. depends on your luck.
    break of 1 hour
    3rd Round (Managerial Round), will talk to know how much you are willing to work here.
    HR Round. last round and your salary etc will be discussed.

Interview Questions

• interview question on topics -- GAC, assemblies, MVC, jquery, c#, angularJS,   1 Answer

Negotiation

are you willing to work under extreme conditions?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it took full day to complete the process:

2 f-f technical
    1 manager
    1 hr round followed by various call for salary negotiation

Technical round was quite tricky. they asked question related to my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was a lengthy 1 week discussion over call

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 2 technical and 1 manager round. OOPS is their basic requirement and 1st question will always come from OOPS. they have a predefined sheet containing required topics.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

5 Rounds of interview. 4 technical & 1 HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

My interview here was very long and i have interviewed here for more than 2 hours.
    It was 2 tech rounds and one managerial rounds.
    Interview process here is very irregular.Some people says,Interview was easy and some people says its tough.It depends.No any standard for this.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got call from HR of the Bangalore campus,they scheduled a telephonic interview for some days and then again they rescheduled due to unavailability of panel. On the day of the scheduled telephonic interview HR called me and told that panel is not ready to take telephonic interview and hence they want to have direct face to face interview and so i told them to schedule and decided on particular date. I went there as per time and then first i had written exam,after that 2 technical rounds followed by Manager and HR round.
    In technical interview there were some basic questions and few of them conceptual. Second technical was little more conceptual and manager round was just a formality about joining date and my past work experience. HR round was just salary discussion.

Interview Questions

I got better offer. They were paying way less.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

There will be 2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round
    The technical rounds are generally lengthy and they can ask questions from
    anything to everything on your technology.
    It is good if you control the flow of your interview
    else you can expect the interview getting tough very soon.
    Expectations are good from the interviewers, they really test basics. Also some advance concepts if you have worked on them in your earlier projects.

Interview Questions

• They may ask questions that may be pretty abstract.
      Please do not get bogged down.
      Its a test of your character.   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 week

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

there were 2 face to face interviews. After that I was told to leave for the day. After few days they called me back for the Managerial interview and they asked me to fill the confirmation form for the job. They confirmed the salary later in the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have given me the best salary hike any serviced based company can offer.