Headstrong Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial technical rounds went well. The interviewers were professional in technical rounds.
Cleared 3 rounds. Further went to last final round. The guy asked for my current CTC. And also the expected CTC. I told him the number. He asked me to leave. Saying that there are employees in headstrong with more than 17+ years in headstrong and are at CTC lower than yours. Crap unprofessional guy. He did not even specify what they have to offer. I already told HR my expectation before hiring process had begun. Don't know why such unprofessional guys are in business. Such guys are reason why Headstrong is not what it used to be years back when other global leaders took it down. Other interviewers were good and knowledgable. If budget does not allow then interview should not be conducted. It costs time and money to both parties.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 2 technical and 1 manager round. OOPS is their basic requirement and 1st question will always come from OOPS. they have a predefined sheet containing required topics.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There will a telephonic technical interview, or it could be FtoF as well. They would ask most of the core java concepts only but in detail.
    If through with first round, second would be another technical around with some senior technical architect.
    He would again cover some core java concept along with Advance java and the technologies mentioned in your profile.
    if through, then there would be a Managerial round followed with HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Explain variour searching and sorting algorithms..   1 Answer
    • question on comparator and comparable interfaces.   Answer Question