Health Alliance Plan of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Alliance Plan of Michigan Interview Questions

2.1

Senior Strategic Intelligence Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was normal. You get a call or Email to set up and interview date and time. You arrive, then are taken to a room and wait for the hiring manager. Very easy and quick interview. Nothing really major or scary. The staff were very helpful, too.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and easy questions, i.e. run through the resume, talk about qualifications, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan in May 2016.

Interview

Smooth interview process. Everything was on time and arrange quite well. The Group interview was very comfortable and also the manager on 1:1 interview took screening interview and asked few behavioural & technical question. Most of the discussion was on experience and judging the compatibility in a team and individual work.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why are you leaving the previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

hap called a phone interview was done. they asked basic questions such as what is my background, what do i know about the company, they called back 3 days later and scheduled in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan.

Interview

Was asked to "walk them though my resume."

Interview Questions

• Asked a few behavioral questions (used STAR method to answer them.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room to negotiate pay of $12.50

COB Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Southfield, MI).

Interview

First I was called in to take a quick 30 minute quiz on MS Word & Excel. The system crashed several times so I think it graded me incorrectly as it only told me I got 2 items wrong yet I got on 80% so the math was very much off. Next was a face to face interview with the department head who spent more than half of the interview trying to convince me that I didn't want the job telling me how mean her team was, how much they didn't along and went as far as saying the hours weren't good for my kids! Lastly was a third interview and frankly a waste of my time. The third interview was 6 minutes, yep 6! I drove 41 minutes to be told something that could have be put into an e-mail. This interview was with the department head and a team member. The team member asked if I had kids and proceeded to tell me how the job wasn't a good fit for someone with kids.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Troy, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

You will take an intelligence test (PC based) - that if you are not prepared you may find difficult. Research these tests first to look for sample types of questions. I was interviewed by two people. Standard process, no unusual questions or tactics. The interview was pleasant enough and they appeared to have interest in me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me / us?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan in August 2008.

Interview

Online application selected by internal recruiter; then passed on to IT group for assessment; out of this, the resume for the candidate was evaluated and deemed worthy ofr interview; internal recruiter then conducted phone screen; passing that, IT recruiter conducted in-person 1 on 1 interview; next step was in person interview with IT supervisor and manager; passing that, last interview was panel interview with cross section of IT (5 participants); passing that the candidate was made an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• With many qualified candidates applying for this role, why should it go to you?   1 Answer