Health Care Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Care Partners Interview Questions

Practice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Care Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Both interviewees were 20 minutes late-They did not apologize and barely listened to what I said. They were disinterested the whole time and withheld critical information regarding why the position was vacant.

Cvt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Health Care Partners (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview process was very comforting short, simple questions, it was just the office manager from the 5 locations they have. asking about some of my experience ,skills and physicians i know.

Interview Questions

• Experience, able to communicate with doctors, able to identify some rhythms write prescriptions   1 Answer

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Care Partners (Nassau, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Canned interview by an uninterested director.
    Told I was the interviewee so they set the salary
    Was given a typing test
    First phone interview
    Then 2 in person interviews
    No contact following interviews
    Had to keep calling to try and find out result
    After offer was made, had to keep calling to find out what the next step was

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest accomplishment in the workplace and my greatest failure?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Care Partners in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring process is long and tedious. it took almost a month after my application to schedule an interview and then 1 more month to hear the offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• This company is really interested in Leadership and the whole interview process is based on Leadership based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they will not go higher than the offer.

LVN/CM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Care Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Great interview process.Had 2 interviwes.Went to orientaiond for 1 week,trained for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to go back to go back to shcholl to get my RN.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just never ask about salary they already know.Be honest write down information they like that.Be prepaired when they ask where you would like to be in five years.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Care Partners (Braintree, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was a nice, easy process. I took a test and passed. There was no formal interview. After, watched a movie that reviewed skills with a nurse who worked there.

Interview Questions

• Hardest questions on the test are about Hepatitis A,B,and C.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After I passed the test, the Receptionist told me what they pay per hour. Then had to sign many papers. It was choppy and not done smoothly for example,
    You passed the test and would like to offer you a position for Home Health Aide at $ 13 hour.