Health Decisions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Decisions Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Decisions

In House CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Decisions.

Interview

All the interviewers were nice and laid back. Asked specific questions about regulatory documents and processes.

Negotiation

No negotiation was provided.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Decisions (Durham, NC).

Interview

There was one telephone conversation with the HR representative, which was brief and generic. There was one, one hour in-person interview, which was a group interview with the person who was to be the direct functional manager, and no personnel who were to have roles on the team for which I was interivewed. The specifics of the types of studies, as well as their strenghts and weaknesses, in business terms, as they saw them were not answered by the panel. Instead, they talked about the culture and the atmosphere of the office. In retrospect, the members of the panel were very diplomatic when answering questions about the training and operating procedures of the company. They seemed eager to have a candidate who had significant experience in reviewing quality of the work performed, and someone who would be concerned about addressing gaps in operating procedures and quality controls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted negotiation, and was told there was no negotiation on pay, vacation, bonuses, or benefits. Of note, I was told that there was a history of significant bonuses every year. During two end of year periods during which I was present, there were no bonuses. In fact, salaries were decreased significantly while I was there.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Decisions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was through a recruiter. She set up the interview with the company. I was applying for a work from home position and the interview was via Skype. I interviewed with a project manager and director. The interviews were laid back. Very typical CRA interview questions. How many sites have you managed, what types of visits and how many have you performed, best attributes, worst attribute, recall a time in a work setting that was challenging and how was this challenge handled...etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter handled the negotiation process.

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Decisions (Durham, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for position and received call from HR to set up phone interview. Phone interview was fairly easy - basic reg doc questions such as what is a Financial Disclosure form and what is the purpose of an ICF. Phone interviewer was friendly, approachable and made me feel at ease and relaxed. Onsite interview entailed meeting with 3 separate people - Project Manager, Project Manager, and Associate Director. All 3 were very nice, easy to talk with, and approachable. Made me feel at ease and not nervous. I felt relaxed enough to be myself with the interviewers. Interview questions were expected questions about what would you do in such and such situation, etc. Easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What are two things that annoy you about your current employer/job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Health Decisions.

Interview

Behaviorial interview process. Phone screen, the in-person team interview. Then 2nd in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most difficult manager you've worked for. What was difficult? How did you handle it? What was the result?   Answer Question