Health Dialog Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Manchester, NH) in May 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by my own recruiter who indicated the company had an opening for someone with my background. I agreed to an interview but the process of actually having the interview was confusing. I had one set of interviews one day and another interview a few days later. I was impressed with my interviewers and I felt that they really knew the kind of person they were looking for. The work sounded interesting. After the interviews it was a couple of weeks before I heard back from them. At first I thought I didn't get the job so Iwas glad when the phone call with the offer finally came.

Interview Questions

• Who is the best person you know that does this same job? What traits does that person have that you wish you had?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more than what was originally offered to me. The interview process gave me additional insight to the kind of work I would be doing and what the expections were, which was more than I was originally told. I explained this to my recruiter and she got me the salary I was looking for.