Health Dialog Financial Analyst - Reporting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Analyst - Reporting Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Replied to a job post online and received an email from HR less than 1 week later to set up a phone interview.

Phone interview was very basic: fit questions, resume run-through, information about the company

I was called the following day to schedule an in person interview with the Finance Dept. Manager.

In person interview: Very short interview, 40min total. Spent 15 minutes with HR Director. He was very helpful in explaining the core business, and describing the qualifications/background of the Finance Director.

The interview with the Finance Director was pretty straight-forward. He talked about his team and the company, and why they need to hire an Analyst - they always had 3 analysts on the reporting, but had tried to cut it with only 2 since 1 left 6 months ago. Work load was too heavy for 2, which necessitated the need for a 3rd analyst. After his description of the company, the Finance Manager had me walk through my resume and experiences. Very basic fit stuff, no tough/trick questions. Just getting-to-know-you type interview. Was told at the end of the interview that they were looking at a couple of other candidates as well and would get back to me in the next couple of weeks.

Overall, I left the interview feeling good about the company and about the opportunity. Finance Manager has an impressive background and seems like a good mentor. My interview was less than a week ago, so I am still waiting to hear if I made the next round. Fingers crossed!

Interview Questions