Health Market Science QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

QA Lead - Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Health Market Science (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

I went through an agency to the HR department for a phone interview with Diane. I found Diane to be very abrupt and curt. She was obviously upset that the company decided to go through a recruiter for this position, and stated that she had staffed the entire team herself but the lead role. She really emphasized that they are a small company of 120 people and privately owned. My overall impression of her was very negative and she seemed to be on a power trip. I could easily see her as the workplace bully. I was not called in for a face-to-face as it was not a good fit. But, after reading someone else's feedback that they only hire 1 out of every 200 candidates interviewed, I'm glad that I didn't waste my time.

My advice to the upper management at this company is to look at who is representing your organization and make sure that this person displays the qualities that you embrace.

Interview Questions

• Nothing she asked was difficult, she was just not friendly and hurried me through.   Answer Question