Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2016

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through a temp agency. I had to interview with health net directly. When I arrived there was a lot of African American girls outside, even one on the phone arguing "I can have your man if I want to, I can make him do whatever I want" whoa that made a very bad impression on me even working there now.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

The team seemed friendly enough. Unorganized - jumping from one topic to another. Seemed mostly there to for a Health Net presentation. Actually the entire interview was mostly a presentation of Health Net and the Department. Didn't understand how they feel I would be qualified if no specific questions were being asked towards me.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about yourself? Basic/Standard questions   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Got a phone interview without any notice but asked very general question about resume. Did not ask any behavioral questions. The person I talked on the phone was very nice. Quick 5 minute call. On site interview was not difficult either. Just going through resume and very few behavioral question.

Actuarial Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen a week later with the hiring manager. Then came for an on site interview the week after. Met with 6 other actuaries within their team. One of them gave a difficult math problem (couldn't solve it). I thought the lower associates were extremely rude. They only pinpointed weaknesses in my resume and one of them refused to answer one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution you had to a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions

• What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.