Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Grievance and Appeals Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at 4:00 Friday afternoon. 2 people with a list of prepared questions. The company had been bought by a large health care company. The hiring process took 3 months due to the transition. Had to apply multiple times due to system issues. No mention of forced overtime which is a requirement of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation where you had to deal with a difficult co worker.   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Panel interview with a group of potential employees. Questions were asked and certain people were asked to answer the question. This was my first group interview and I thought it was alright. It gives you the opportunity to see how other people would reply to certain questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay rate. It was reasonable at the time.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview screening and then was scheduled for a 2-3 hour one on one interview. The position needed someone who was analytic skill heavy and focused primarily on SAS. They were interested in people with SAS experience and programming skills. The position requires previous experience in research or clinical data.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about SAS programming skills and familiarity with macros and SQL.   Answer Question

Authorization & Appointment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Health Net (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Once you get interviewed it can sometimes take a month or more to start depending on training classes and if all your pre employment information has been processed. They contact you alot threw email and phone. After the actual interview they dont tell you right away if you get the job. You will usually get a call from an HR rep within a day or maybe a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Healthnet?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Health Net (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Hired through Agency. Got a call for group interview. Met with HN supervisors. Did an assessment test and got a call back with in a week. Process was fast and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a bad customer and what did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website. A few days later, I received an email from the hiring manager requesting a phone interview. We had the phone interview and then a week later a formal in person interview. Following that, I was invited to a second interview, which I accepted. Finally, I had a third interview conducted by the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it. Why did you make your choice?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employment agency and had to call a few times to follow up with my resume. I was asked to complete an online assessment that included a typing test and another assessment about using a desktop (how to save & move files, etc). I was scheduled an interview with a Health Net supervisor at the Rancho Cordova location. The interview was very easy. She only asked 4 or 5 situational questions. A couple days later I was asked to complete a background & drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a boss, co-worker or customer blew up on you & how you handled the situation.   Answer Question