Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.9

Actuary Trainee Interview

Interview

I met with my future boss (a director level) and he was very nice. Just told me about the company, its products and the role. They asked me very basic questions about my educational background. I was fresh out of college at that point so there wasn't much for me to talk about really. I think it was more to check for a personality fit.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected. The one technical question asked of me was a probability question based on the binomial distribution.   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.

Interview

Applied online, received a request for interview the next day. Interview consist of basic questions and situation question, fairly easily and not hard if you understand the question. After interview receive a email for the job two days later. Good and fast process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your organization policy and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really easy and I enjoyed it. The manger that I interviewed with was laid back and he was very welcoming. Im not sure if this is helpful but I dressed up.

Interview Questions

• Basic prior experience questions   1 Answer

Actuarial Trainee Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net in January 2008.

Interview

The people are nice and they didn't throw hard questions at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with the staffing recruiter to determine skill set and general admin questions. Followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager. Detailed dept and more specifics areound the job.

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Got a phone interview without any notice but asked very general question about resume. Did not ask any behavioral questions. The person I talked on the phone was very nice. Quick 5 minute call. On site interview was not difficult either. Just going through resume and very few behavioral question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through a temp agency. I had to interview with health net directly. When I arrived there was a lot of African American girls outside, even one on the phone arguing "I can have your man if I want to, I can make him do whatever I want" whoa that made a very bad impression on me even working there now.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employment agency and had to call a few times to follow up with my resume. I was asked to complete an online assessment that included a typing test and another assessment about using a desktop (how to save & move files, etc). I was scheduled an interview with a Health Net supervisor at the Rancho Cordova location. The interview was very easy. She only asked 4 or 5 situational questions. A couple days later I was asked to complete a background & drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a boss, co-worker or customer blew up on you & how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question