Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

First was the screening call from Human Resources, was asked a variety of questions to determine my personality. Next was the interview conducted by an accounting manager, then the final step was to interview with the hiring manager.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Health Net (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Hired through Agency. Got a call for group interview. Met with HN supervisors. Did an assessment test and got a call back with in a week. Process was fast and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a bad customer and what did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Authorization & Appointment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Health Net (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Once you get interviewed it can sometimes take a month or more to start depending on training classes and if all your pre employment information has been processed. They contact you alot threw email and phone. After the actual interview they dont tell you right away if you get the job. You will usually get a call from an HR rep within a day or maybe a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Healthnet?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really easy and I enjoyed it. The manger that I interviewed with was laid back and he was very welcoming. Im not sure if this is helpful but I dressed up.

Interview Questions

• Basic prior experience questions   1 Answer

Grievance and Appeals Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at 4:00 Friday afternoon. 2 people with a list of prepared questions. The company had been bought by a large health care company. The hiring process took 3 months due to the transition. Had to apply multiple times due to system issues. No mention of forced overtime which is a requirement of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation where you had to deal with a difficult co worker.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

1. HN contacted me over the phone asking for an on-campus interview with the hiring manager
    2. Less than 24 hours after the interview, they requested a second interview with the upper management
    3. After interviewing with the director, a team interview.
    4. Less than 48 hours later, offer was made
    Note:
    *Short interview process.
    * Asked very standard interview questions.
    * Background Check can sometimes take over six weeks due to a new system.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Total lenght of time: 2 months. Process: Met with HR, then hiring manager, then second interview with hiring manager, then hired. The process between the HR and the two interviews with the hiring manager took 3 to 4 weeks. The drug test and background check took over a week. Then they like to have you start on a Monday following a pay day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about past experience, questions around sales sales culture, vision, expectations, CRM, situational questions, your ability to work cross-functional with your management peers in operations, marketing, etc...   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?   Answer Question