Health Net Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Health Net Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

1. HN contacted me over the phone asking for an on-campus interview with the hiring manager
    2. Less than 24 hours after the interview, they requested a second interview with the upper management
    3. After interviewing with the director, a team interview.
    4. Less than 48 hours later, offer was made
    Note:
    *Short interview process.
    * Asked very standard interview questions.
    * Background Check can sometimes take over six weeks due to a new system.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Commission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

10/17/2016 applied online. 11/7/2016 in-person interview with manager of the department and her supervisor. I was asked 9 standard situational questions. I was given time after answering these questions to ask my own questions. It seemed like the interview was going well. I found out on 11/29/2016 from a standard email that I didn't get the job. I'm not sure why they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Total lenght of time: 2 months. Process: Met with HR, then hiring manager, then second interview with hiring manager, then hired. The process between the HR and the two interviews with the hiring manager took 3 to 4 weeks. The drug test and background check took over a week. Then they like to have you start on a Monday following a pay day.

Interview Questions

• Talked about past experience, questions around sales sales culture, vision, expectations, CRM, situational questions, your ability to work cross-functional with your management peers in operations, marketing, etc...   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Applied online and got an email from a recruiter 2-3 days later asking about salary requirements. After emailing the recruiter back, received a call 2-3 days later by the head of the department for an interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Was interviewed by the head of the department and the team leader.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a irate customer?   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple, met with one of the supervisors, they asked about previous experience and knowledge. It was kind of informal, which made the interview less stressful. Good interview overall. Maybe a few days later, I received a phone call with an offer. I was told about the pay, the hours, and mandatory OT (no longer applicable). I had to complete a background check. Passed with flying colors and started working.

Interview Questions

• What is a CPT?
      What are the different levels of insurance?
      Describe a time where you've had to adopt to change and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Panel interview with a group of potential employees. Questions were asked and certain people were asked to answer the question. This was my first group interview and I thought it was alright. It gives you the opportunity to see how other people would reply to certain questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay rate. It was reasonable at the time.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview screening and then was scheduled for a 2-3 hour one on one interview. The position needed someone who was analytic skill heavy and focused primarily on SAS. They were interested in people with SAS experience and programming skills. The position requires previous experience in research or clinical data.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about SAS programming skills and familiarity with macros and SQL.   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Typically you come in via Kelly Services after a couple of months management will basically say you're meeting goals do you want the job? There really isn't much more to the process. Kelly will interview you and determine if you have experience, and how fast you type. Thats about it.

Eligibility Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

You will always be interviewed by at least two supervisors. The majority of questions are behavioral interview questions. So study up and have several previous challenging work experiences remembered so you can you use them to answer the questions they ask. I had like 5 or 6 scenario's remembered and used them to answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• "tell me a time when you were confronted by an angry customer and how did you resolve their issue." "what is your biggest weakness"   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website. A few days later, I received an email from the hiring manager requesting a phone interview. We had the phone interview and then a week later a formal in person interview. Following that, I was invited to a second interview, which I accepted. Finally, I had a third interview conducted by the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult management situation and what you did to resolve it. Why did you make your choice?   Answer Question